Returns and Exchanges
At Robe Boutique in Rangiora we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
Please note, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase so please choose carefully.
The conditions applying to returned stock are as follows:.
- You must complete your return within 7 DAYS of receiving your online order. Please note that you are responsible for arranging the return of the item and all related costs. We recommend you use tracked shipping to ensure your item makes it back to us. Please fill out the returns form below. Please fill this form out on the day you post your item back to us. P.s When sending the returns form there is no correspondence from us back to the sender
- If you have purchased an item in-store, the item must be returned to store within 7 DAYS of purchase to receive a store credit which is valid for 6 months.
- All returns must be unworn in their original condition and with the tags still attached.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box without any damage
- Items that have been damaged through misuse, or if the product's care instructions have not been followed, cannot be returned.
- Products that cannot be returned are products that have been purchased on sale, or items that we have ordered in specifically for you.
- We can not refund gift vouchers.
- We cannot accept returns of face masks, sunglasses, reading glasses, hats, handbags, jewellery, earrings, bodysuits and lingerie due to hygiene reasons.
- If an item is faulty we will happily repair or replace it subject to availability, at our discretion. If we cannot repair or replace the garment we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price. We will not replace items that have been damaged by wear and tear. We ask all faulty items are laundered before returning.
- In the event that we cannot supply a product you will be offered a full refund or store credit. Please note, store credit is not transferable, and is only valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- At Robe Boutique we will honour our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
To return an online purchase, please fill out the form below with your order number and clear details as to why you want to exchange your garment, and pop your item in the post. Once we receive the items from you we will inform you of the outcome.
Address for Returns - 125 High Street, Rangiora, 7400.
The Girls at Robe xx