Returns and Exchanges
At Robe Boutique in Rangiora we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
If your item is faulty or does not fit (this excludes sale items), you are welcome to send it back to us at your own cost for a full refund or store credit.
The conditions applying to returned stock are as follows:.
- You must complete your return within 7 DAYS of receiving your order. Please note that you are responsible for arranging the return of the item and all related costs. We recommend you use tracked shipping to ensure your item makes it back to us.
- All returns must be unworn in their original condition and with the tags still attached.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box without any damage
- Items that have been damaged through misuse, or if the product's care instructions have not been followed, cannot be returned.
- Products that cannot be returned are products that have been purchased on sale, or items that we have ordered in specifically for you.
- We can not refund gift vouchers.
- We cannot accept returns of face masks, sunglasses, reading glasses, hats, jewellery, earrings, bodysuits and lingerie for hygiene reasons.
- If an item is faulty we will happily repair or replace it subject to availability, at our discretion. If we cannot repair or replace the garment we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price. We will not replace items that have been damaged by wear and tear. We ask all faulty items are laundered before returning.
- In the event that we cannot supply a product you will be offered a full refund or store credit
- At Robe Boutique we will honour our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
To return an item please fill out the form below with your order number and clear details as to why you want to exchange your garment, and pop your item in the post. Once we receive the items from you we will inform you of the outcome.
Address for Returns - 125 High Street, Rangiora, 7400.
The Girls at Robe xx